All things creepy!
In addition to reddit's global rules, /r/creepy enforces the following:
1. NOT CREEPY DON'T POST IT! Insufficiently creepy submissions will be removed at moderator's discretion. Generally speaking, if it can work as a post on a comedy or a cute subreddit, it doesn't belong here. Abandoned buildings without a creepy context will be directed elsewhere.
If a post is completely off topic, please report the post and message the mods.
2. Do NOT complain "That's not creepy!" in the comments or in post titles. Defamation of the subreddit itself and those who disregard the sidebar rules will be banned permanently. As a counterbalance against rule #2, keep in mind that different people are creeped out by different things, and suspension of disbelief helps the atmosphere. Just downvote and move on, or upstage them by submitting something even creepier. You'll notice the loudest complainers never actually submit anything good themselves. The health of any subreddit depends on users like you submitting quality content and the community voting wisely.
3. No pictures of costumes, makeup, or children's art. From October 1-31 there will be a "Halloween Megathread" where the costume rule will be lifted in said thread. However comments will be closely monitored.
4. No memes, religious discussions, or politics. Post content of that nature in their specific subreddits, this place isn't for comedy it's not a church or a place to discuss politicians.
5. No imgur gallery links! Instead, use direct imgur image links or album links (http://i.imgur.com/EXAMPLE.png or http://i.imgur.com/a/EXAMPLE instead of http://imgur.com/gallery/EXAMPLE, for example) as they're easier for mobile and RES users to open.
6. No Comment Spam. Take the I took an arrow to the knee or hell in a cell comments elsewhere. If you persist with said comments you will receive a 3 day ban as a warning.
8. No Videos Video content belongs in /r/videos that means no YouTube submissions or V.reddit posts. We do however accept Gfycat gifs and Imgur gifs if linked properly.
Other Creepy Subreddits.
NON-CREEPY SUBS YOU MAY LIKE
The moderators of /r/Creepy reserve the right to moderate posts and comments at their discretion. With regard to their perception of the suitability of said posts and comments for this subreddit. Thank you for understanding.
So i did this painting a while ago but i would like to share it with u guys cuz it's one of my favs
Work in progress "Infernal Transmutation"
18"x12" Acrylic on canvas panel
Soon to be available
I also have some remaining painting u can dm me for more info
So. For the last two weeks, I've gone to My local cemetery and sit in one of the mausoleums to enjoy the quiet and crochet. I've gotten a few strange looks, but other than, the company is great. Honestly. I don't know why more people don't spend time in cemeteries. They're so quiet and peaceful.
It is still kind of like an inside joke #ai has me thinking because I swear he looks like my old math teacher back in Elementary school. #bold #head
When you make a new friend in the forest looking for mushrooms at night.