This subreddit is in protest due to Reddit's API policies.
You will cringe to the brink of passing out after a few minutes looking at this subreddit. DO NOT POST HERE ASKING FOR TECH SUPPORT
Check out our new IRC channel!
or use the webclient
1) No posts with just cracked screens! If that device/phone has more than a cracked screen, then post it.
2) No posts about just dusty computers, they are rarely cringeworthy! Dusty computer pictures should be submitted to /r/dustypcs.
3) Post screenshots and software carnage to /r/softwaregore. Error messages, infection counts, etc., do not constitute 'gore'.
4) Your post actually has to be tech gore! This includes stock photos. We have seen them, they used to be funny, now they're not.
5) No videos over 30 seconds. This is more than enough time to show what needs to be shown.
6) No asking for tech support. This isn't the place, try r/techsupport.
/r/techsupportgore will not pay for your psychiatrist/mental health care consultant after seeing our content.
Only you can prevent techsupportgore. You and /r/techsupport.
My favorite is the random wires they have cutting through the corner
At least they replaced it for free!
Im oddly proud of this