Brigading is a perma-ban offense. Do not engage in it. This is where we mock people who excuse and defend the state on any level. Submissions from around the internet are welcome. We welcome content that generates discussion. On a mobile device tap the three dots in the top right corner and read the community info, rules, etc.
1) Links to comment threads are not allowed. You may submit a screenshot with the usernames blocked out, or you may use Reddit's build-in crosspost functionality.
2) Don't be a dick. This is open to our discretion.
2) Your post must include someone/thing advocating for the State. This, like all rules, is open to interpretation by the mods.
3) Put some effort into your thread titles. A title like 'this entire thread' or 'bruh' will not cut it.
4) No doxxing. Edit out personal identifying information before posting unless it is already public, like a comment on a public forum.
5) This is not the place to complain or post about your ban in another subreddit or general social issues. It's off topic.
6) Absolutely no pedophilia/related discussion.
7) Absolutely no racism, sexism, transphobia, etc.
8) Absolutely no antivaxxer/COVID denier/antimask stuff. Do you have the right to not take the vaccine? Absolutely. Is the government violating your rights by mandating you do so? Yes. Are you a moron for choosing to not take it? 100%.
9) Ultimately, we cannot reasonably be expected to list ALL trollish behavior. We believe in Free Association and reserve the right to moderate the community as we see fit given the context and specific situations that may arise.
Other Similar subreddits
Some idiot said this shit next to me today and i had to confront his stupid ignorance in public and he started acting tough being retarded defending this position. He ended up losing hard when i destroyed his arguments but people like this deserve nothing but disrespect and shame. True scumbag trash of the world. statists are that stupid lol
So I was going at it with a dumb Christian statist the other day. This is what he told me in a debate. I was laughing at this but for some weird reason statist religitards tend to go to this issue a lot. I don't think any libertarian agrees that religious freedom that goes overboard to abuse other people's lives is okay. Even as an atheist myself I think people who practice their beliefs nonviolently without affecting anyone are fine to do so. The weird issue behind this logic is to claim that mankind is already unethical to allow beliefs like this to happen so it would automatically translate to a stateless society which makes 0 sense at all. Furthermore we already live in a stateless worldview in metaphysical principle but the fictional existence of statism is what corrupts human thinking to believe we're all violent in this world without analyzing people's actions. I think issues like this would easily fall apart quickly and people who choose to be dumb will face consequences faster compared to those who try getting away from it using the state to protect them from their sick minded ideas.