Reddit's Premiere Picture Request Community! Need an old photo touched up? Want someone to make a faceswap for you? Do you need a logo for something? Want your friend to be flying through space on a velociraptor? This is the place for any and all of your Photoshop needs!
1. NSFW REQUESTS and POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE! Pictures of babies with life supporting devices are okay but tag those posts NSFW and report all other violations to the mods.
2. FORGING DOCUMENTS IS AGAINST THE LAW AND THE RULES. This includes altering official papers, ID cards, licenses, removing signature backgrounds and things of that nature, and fraudulent fakes for scams. Violators will be banned permanently.
3. REDDIT IS NOT A MARKETING TOOL, and trying to promote your channel/blog/site/services will get you banned permanently. You have been warned.
4. WE RECOMMEND POSTING A LOW RESOLUTION, WATERMARKED PREVIEW IMAGE when OP offers to compensate for the work. It's not a rule though.
5. NO CYBERBULLYING! It's one thing to make a friend look goofy, but we will not do anything mean-spirited. "Do your worst" and "Do whatever you want" type posts will also be removed, your request needs to be specific.
6. WE WILL NOT REMOVE LOGOS, WATERMARKS OR COPYRIGHT INFORMATION. They are there for a reason.
7. WE WILL NOT DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU. Do your own homework.
8. SUMMARIZE YOUR REQUEST IN THE TITLE. Then include what you want done in more detail in the body of the post. don't forget to link the pics.
9. CREEPY IS BAD. Personal compliments/comments come over as creepy and will scare people away. Please refrain from that kind of comments.
10. NO TIP JARS No Paypal links or "tip jars" of any kind, please, EXCEPT in Request a PRO submissions. Please do not ask for tips. If a post might get paid, OP will say so.
11. DON'T ABUSE THE GENEROSITY OF THE VOLUNTEERS When somebody does something for you, asking them to do more work is just rude.
12. THANK THE PEOPLE that help you and toss them an upvote.
13. This community is intended to help people out and have fun. Please be cool.
If you need a job done properly, your best bet is to set Request a PRO flair to your request. Your chosen solution will expect a tip.
If your request will only be viewed online, then WYSIWYG. Don't worry, stop reading.
A bigger image is always better: an eye or logo made of 4 pixels has less detail than one made of 1100 pixels. Your monitor has 72dpi (dots per inch) and a normal printer uses 300dpi. That means an image that is 16"x20" on your monitor will result in a 4"x5" print.
Scan your photos at 300dpi for a print of the same size. Use 600dpi for small and detailed photos or for enlargements. Never scan a B&W photo in greyscale: important information will be lost.
Uploading photos as jpeg is fine. Make sure you save using the highest quality setting. The png format is better (especially for logos and text). GIMP and paint.net are excellent free image editors that can help you with this.
Use imgur.com or reddit uploads whenever possible, other image hosts might get your post removed by the automod. It changes.
i need someone to gore this photo up..catch is, i need ONLY HALF of my face gorey. I own a candle business called Gore and Grace and id like to use this photo but i want HALF of me all bloody and gross. PLEASE HELP.
Used AI to enhance the picture but the hair didn't turn out so well.
Context: an amateur family friend took our wedding photos with a nice camera. Though they provided me with 1000+ raw photos, they are not in a printable format. This was supposed to be part of the arrangement for them to edit the ones that I preferred the poses but after 3 years I have not received the edits.
I have run a few pictures by a photographer that did our family photos last year and they were not willing to take on the job given they did not take the picture and they were out of focus, off white balance, etc.
I'm hoping that I could be able to provide the raw photos and a rough request of arrangements and someone make their best judgement as to which photos are able to be edited most to achieve this. In the end I would ask for 20ish finished pictures that are printable quality.
I am willing to pay, please message me to discuss further.
The boy in the middle is my son who passed away 5 years ago. The woman on the right is my mother, his grandmother. I'd like to have just the two of them in the picture without the woman on the left in gray to give to my mom for Mother's Day. ♥️
If anyone is skilled with restoring these types of photos, it would be much appreciated.
Let me know. Thanks guys 💰
Hi! Could someone help edit my daughters screaming face into a happier facial expression? I’ll message you the picture with the hearts removed from our faces :)
There was storm damage at our wedding venue a few weeks before we got married so there was scaffolding on the building. This is one of my favourite pictures and I’d really appreciate if someone could edit the scaffolding out!
Lemme know what you guys got, I see 2 people here in the reflection let me know what you can do. Thanks in advance.