Reddit's Premiere Picture Request Community! Need an old photo touched up? Want someone to make a faceswap for you? Do you need a logo for something? Want your friend to be flying through space on a velociraptor? This is the place for any and all of your Photoshop needs! But if reddit keep lowering the quality we are perfectly happy to go elsewhere.
1. NSFW REQUESTS and POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE! Pictures of babies with life supporting devices are okay but tag those posts NSFW and report all other violations to the mods.
2. FORGING DOCUMENTS IS AGAINST THE LAW AND THE RULES. This includes altering official papers, ID cards, licenses, removing signature backgrounds and things of that nature, and fraudulent fakes for scams. Violators will be banned permanently.
3. REDDIT IS NOT A MARKETING TOOL, and trying to promote your channel/blog/site/services will get you banned permanently. You have been warned.
4. WE RECOMMEND POSTING A LOW RESOLUTION, WATERMARKED PREVIEW IMAGE when OP offers to compensate for the work. It's not a rule though.
5. NO CYBERBULLYING! It's one thing to make a friend look goofy, but we will not do anything mean-spirited. "Do your worst" and "Do whatever you want" type posts will also be removed, your request needs to be specific.
6. WE WILL NOT REMOVE LOGOS, WATERMARKS OR COPYRIGHT INFORMATION. They are there for a reason.
7. WE WILL NOT DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU. Do your own homework.
8. SUMMARIZE YOUR REQUEST IN THE TITLE. Then include what you want done in more detail in the body of the post. don't forget to link the pics.
9. CREEPY IS BAD. Personal compliments/comments come over as creepy and will scare people away. Please refrain from that kind of comments.
10. NO TIP JARS No Paypal links or "tip jars" of any kind, please, EXCEPT in Request a PRO submissions. Please do not ask for tips. If a post might get paid, OP will say so.
11. DON'T ABUSE THE GENEROSITY OF THE VOLUNTEERS When somebody does something for you, asking them to do more work is just rude.
12. THANK THE PEOPLE that help you and toss them an upvote.
13. This community is intended to help people out and have fun. Please be cool.
If you need a job done properly, your best bet is to set Request a PRO flair to your request. Your chosen solution will expect a tip.
If your request will only be viewed online, then WYSIWYG. Don't worry, stop reading.
A bigger image is always better: an eye or logo made of 4 pixels has less detail than one made of 1100 pixels. Your monitor has 72dpi (dots per inch) and a normal printer uses 300dpi. That means an image that is 16"x20" on your monitor will result in a 4"x5" print.
Scan your photos at 300dpi for a print of the same size. Use 600dpi for small and detailed photos or for enlargements. Never scan a B&W photo in greyscale: important information will be lost.
Uploading photos as jpeg is fine. Make sure you save using the highest quality setting. The png format is better (especially for logos and text). GIMP and paint.net are excellent free image editors that can help you with this.
Use imgur.com or reddit uploads whenever possible, other image hosts might get your post removed by the automod. It changes.
Last night someone slashed my tires and I’m certain it’s this guy. I had a argument with him 2 days ago and this is his way of seeking revenge. I want to see if someone can edit this photo so the license plates can be readable.
I’ll forever be in your debt, thanks!
Hi all, I paid for this on *tsy as a gift to celebrate my dad's karate grading. The seller is supposed to digitally deliver it within 24 hours but it has been 48 hours and they have stopped responding to any messages now. I was hoping someone could help with a cartoon caricature style head on a karate body- a white gi/clothes with a black belt. Any help much appreciated as the grading is on Saturday! He is 65 and it's likely his last grading exam so wanted to do something special.
Let me know if you can help and I can DM a pic of his head!
I'm hoping someone can help! I've been wanting this image of Jennifer Garner as a mini poster, hoping 11x17 size but for the life of me can't find a photo big enough to barely print up to 11x14. Anyone able to edit to enhance and/or help me find a large enough image? Thanks!
(I included the original magazine cover as an example of where the image came from or if it's easier for someone to work from there, I'd like the printed photo to not have all the text!)
Hi, this is a picture of my uncle and aunt and it’s the most recent one I have. If anything can be done, at all, it’d be immensely appreciated. This is a favor for my mom. Thank you
Could someone straighten / center my tie? 😃
I got this picture with a voice actor from my favorite voice actor and realized later it’s very blurry. Is there anyway to fix it or is it a lost cause? Willing to pay if it can be fixed.
Can someone make the square showing his phone in his pocket go away?
Anyone able to make the arm look less awkward?