What is RedditGetsDrawn?
We are a community for redditors who want to get drawn and redditors who want to draw them! Post a photo of yourself or a loved one, and we'll draw you!
OUR ARTISTS NEVER ASK FOR PAYMENT THROUGH PMs. IF YOU ARE ASKED FOR ANY KIND OF PAYMENT, BLOCK THE USER IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS A GOODWILL SUB.
Check out our Artist Directory to commission artists directly.
For any questions, comments, or concerns, message the moderators.
Want to know why you can't see your post, or you're having post fail issues? Check out the FAQ:
Frequently Asked Questions
PLEASE NOTE: Art and photos are posted here at your own risk and may be shared without your permission. By submitting your photo you are agreeing that artists can distribute and sell work based on the photos uploaded and that you have permission to display this photo on a public forum.
For the full list of rules, please check out the wiki
Rules in general
- Mods have free reign.
- Behave with courtesy to all other users and mods.
- Parent comments must contain art.
- No comments on appearance, period. You will be banned if your comment is deemed inappropriate or creepy.
- Do not reply to removed comments.
- If you have any issues with anything you see in the sub please message the mods.
- You may not critique the art unless the artist has specifically requested it.
- All posts (even ones with no art) must remain live for a period no less than 3 months. Deleting a post that is less than 3 months old with art will result in a permanent ban. Should you require post deletion before that point, contact the mods FIRST.
- Do not use an alt account to post more than one photo. You will be asked which account you want to use and the other will be banned.
- You cannot ask for anything specific from artists. This includes additions to the photo or anything extra.
- Your post cannot offer compensation.
- You must thank each artist individually within 24 hours of the art being submitted.
- You cannot solicit specific artists to draw for you.
Rules for Photo Submission
- Title can ONLY indicate who is in the photo and their relationship to you. Pronouns are acceptable, but age is not. ("This is me (she/her)" is fine. "This is me (25F)" is not.) NO EMOJIS
- Relationships can only be close family, friends, and pets (for photos of animals only. If there is a person and an animal, the animal doesn't need to be a pet). All friends must be over 16 at the time of the photo.
- Tasteful nudity only for adults. No bare skin for kids. Absolutely no NSFW for anyone under the age of 18. Proof of age may be required. (See below for more info)
- Absolutely nothing that adds anything to the photo, including but not limited to fake camera dates, filters, gender swap, uncropped photos, colour filters, or effects other than a total black and white filter are allowed. Green screen backgrounds are not allowed except for professional photographer's work.
- No dead animals. If it's not obvious that the animal is alive, the photo will be rejected.
- You can only submit a photo every 4 days and the same photo every 3 months. All photos must remain live for a period no less than 3 months.
- Your account must be at least 14 days old to post a photo. Artists do not have an age limit to post art. No exceptions.
- Use the correct flair or your post will be refused.
- When using professional photos, please credit the photographer.
- You cannot use the art received for anything other than personal use.
- Crop your photos. If there are bars around your photo, it will be rejected.
- Fake gore only. Nothing real or too realistic to tell it's fake.
Rules for artists
- Your artwork must contain recognizable components from the photo
- Your artwork must be a serious attempt. If art that distorts features is reported, it will be reviewed and potentially removed.
- Your artwork cannot be a filter/photo manipulation/AI made
- Your art mustn’t add nudity/sexualisation
- Your post must contain artwork relevant to that photo only. Do not link to collages unless it is all of one person.
- You cannot request compensation in comments or PMs. Adding a tip jar or small donation link is fine as long as you are not demanding payment for your art.
- Please do not delete your artwork after you post it.
Our Subreddit Friends
RDGArt - RGD Sister sub for art posts and discussions
RedditGetsDrawings (Not affiliated with RGD)
Art Progress Pics
Comic Book Art
Draw Me NSFW
I Can Draw That
Learn To Draw
Random Acts of Drawing
Us As Anime