- Specify deal category at the front of your title: [Movies] for Movies, [TV] For TV, [Apps] for Apps, etc. Any untagged submission will be deleted.
- Include item price. This can be done at the end of your title by using parenthesis (Free). It is suggested, but not required, that you include previous price as well.
- Use a self-post for closely related deals instead of spamming multiple link submissions.
- Close an expired deal by editing the post flair or responding to the bot (if not OP)
- Post deals on in-app purchases.
- Report posts that violate any of these rules.
- Submit links to sites other than the Google Play Store (a self post is allowed for detailed instructions/deal information).
- Self promote. If you self promote more than 1 time or create alternate accounts to post your apps, your apps will be blacklisted from the subreddit.
- Post free trials or app promo codes.
- Post questions/metas/discussions without asking mod approval. Most of the time this type of post would be better suited for another subreddit. A list of Android/Google related subreddits can be found here.
- Post permanently free items - these aren't "deals".
- Post deals that have already been posted
Price history for game deals by /u/Solmon19
Pushbullet Channel for all deals posted to this subreddit
Pushbullet Channel for free deals only
List of blacklisted developers.