Just like GoneWild but with clothes on!
Redditors 18+ showing it off in a comfortable, friendly and classy environment without pressure.
All participants must be over the age of 18
- Although no content should be R-rated, the nature of this sub can still be considered sexual in nature.
Clothing is mandatory
- You must be wearing something. Towels, blankets, sheets, etc, are accepted. Handbras are accepted at moderator's discretion. Pasties and stickers do not count as clothes.
Keep in mind the more clothing the better
- No visible nipples/areola
- No visible genitals or buttholes
- No see-through clothing
- No bare butts
Keep your titles mild
- Suggestive is fine, overtly sexual is not
Keep your submissions mild
- No sexual acts (real or simulated)
- No masturbation
- No sex toys
- No visible pubic areas or pubic hair. Being shaved doesn't mean you can pull your underwear down further.
- No outlines of penis/vulva through clothing (bulge/mound shots, camel toe, etc)
- Pokies/THO are acceptable, as long as the fabric covering them is not see-through
- No shots between the thighs or butt cheeks. Butt shots should be from an angle so as to not display the inner portion of your butt crack or your covered vulva. For thigh shots, any shot where, if your panties were removed, would expose the cleft/slit of your labia majora or "butt from the front", it's not mild enough.
Keep your titles sexy, positive, playful, and drama-free. No:
- Vote begging titles, either explicit or implicit - "Upvote me!", "For those who sort by new", "Show me some love!", etc
- Fishing titles - "Would you like to see more?", "Should I keep posting?", etc
- Pity titles - "My SO broke up with me :(", "_____ said my _____ is too big/small", "I don't feel pretty today", etc
- Drama titles - "Apparently this is too mild for /r/SUBREDDIT", "The mods removed my last post. FUCK THE MODS!", etc
No spam or commercial activity of any kind
- We are a seller-friendly sub, but we do not allow selling activity to take place here in the sub
- Do not advertise or request social media usernames/accounts
- Do not advertise or request personal subreddit links
- Do not advertise or request website links
- Do not solicit off-site contact with other users
- Do not solicit private messages either in post titles or in comments
- Posters are encouraged to watermark their images with their Reddit username ONLY. No subreddit, social media, or website watermarks.
- Do not make comments that are:
Do not feed the trolls. If you see a comment that violates this rule, please click the report button and let us know.
All posts must be gender tagged
- See this page for supported tags.
- Untagged posts will be removed automatically.
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK IF IT'S MILD ENOUGH, IT PROBABLY ISN'T
Since we're all adults here, we expect everyone to behave as such. If we have to remind you more than once or twice, we'll probably just part company.
Moderators reserve the right to remove content and/or ban users for any reason, with or without notice.
Friends of GoneMild
CSS style based off /r/Fring by /u/imjustadude90
Modified by /u/twilexis