- Any form of harassment has consequences. No rude comments on either art or submitter. Criticism has to be constructive.
- Submitters, please take time to show appreciation/gratitude to artists. Give feedback!
- Don't post personal information.
- Tag NSFW content.
- Don't delete posts with artwork!
- You are free to post the drawings other subs. Don't forget to mention us and credit the artist.
- Creepy compliments from accounts with no submissions and comments that mock users appearance will get permanent banned with no warning.
- No self-promotion without presenting art of the subject. Products or websites should not be reddit accounts
- No one is required to pay in this subreddit. Pressuring some one into doing that will give you a perma ban.
- Troll art is frowned upon and will be removed.
- New/inactive users are not allowed to submit requests Minimum of 100 link OR comment karma required.
- Don't create new threads every few hours. Limit to once a day.
- No requests for objects/landscapes
- Artwork must have significant resemblance of subject
- Submit high quality/sharp images
- Full head portraits, no cropped heads
- A complete body picture needs very high quality imagery!
- No blurry "potato" phone/webcam pictures
- No snapchat images
- No filters
- For better results and easy access, use Imgur
Thank you for you time. I hope you have a wonderful day ❤️🐛
This is my sister and her daughter. My sister passed away back in 2021 from complications with lupus and recently my niece has told us that shes been missing her mom alot and that people had been making fun of her in school for the fact that her mom was no longer alive. So I just wanna surprise her with a nice picture of her and her mom. So if anyone is interested in drawing them I would really appreciate it. Have a nice day!
Original post: https://reddit.com/r/drawme/s/qCDRx1eRQL
Anyone like to draw this?
It’s their 20th wedding anniversary and she asked me to post this here. She doesn’t have Reddit.
Can someone draw them? They both love nature and her hair is actually curly and comes down to the length of the necklace if you want to change anything. She does wear it up most of the time. Let me know if you want to know anything else.